If your windows are installed with those standard size and needs something to make it more modernized or closed. It is better to buy the outdoor screen that is easy to install and it can be customized too. The outdoor screens are available in different styles and colors made of different materials. Mostly they are affordable when you buy a readymade design. Usually people prefer beautiful and classy outdoor screens that make the room beautiful. It is important to choose a suitable color and design outdoor screens that will suit your wallpaper and other room features. So to choose an outdoor screen for your room, you need to be aware about the various types of outdoor screens. From those, there are two most common types preferred by many people. They are
- Roller outdoor screens – This is made of stuffed fabric. It is operated by spring mechanism. The size of this kind of outdoor screen is customizable. You can even choose a blocking roller which blocks the overall daylight from entering into the room. This is a best fit if you are a light sleeper who needs the room to be dark.
- Roman outdoor screens – This is also known as fabric shades. It is made from fabric material. This material is actually made of silk, faux, linen or hemp. It works on cord mechanism that is connected to the slats or rod in the back of the outdoor screen. This makes a stylish look of pleated effect when raised. Roman outdoor screens are in the type of flat, hobbled, balloon and relaxed type. These roman outdoor screens are typically divided into two called classic and relaxed outdoor screens. Each has different look based on the design.
- Classical roman outdoor screen – The pleats are flat when it is open and it appears like a spic and span to eye. If you can an elegant look, you can prefer hobbled type of roman outdoor screen.
- Relaxed roman outdoor screen – This gives the classic sporty look. The pleat is round in shape and the fabric used is lightweight. This is also called as balloon outdoor screens.
Despite of these types, there are various other types. Some of them are
- Outdoor screens – These outdoor screens are familiar among many people. This is used from olden days. They are used in horizontal folding type. The slats are placed horizontal connected with a chord. When you pull the chord, the slats move up in the horizontal position.
- Vertical outdoor screens – This is similar to outdoor screens. The only difference is the slats are placed in vertical position.
If you want outdoor screen you can find a dealer online who can help you choose the right outdoor screen for the range of options.